The Private Student Program is designed to give you the individual attention you need no matter the genre from fiction to nonfiction, memoir to children's books, and business writing to website copy.
First Timer or
Whether you are a novice putting pen to paper for the first time or an experienced professional seeking advice and feedback, you'll find The Private Student Program perfect for getting your project on track and in professional shape for publication.
Feedback, Support, and Personal Instruction
You'll get answers to your questions, feedback on your pages, and support from a source that knows professional writing; someone who will come to know you and your work. You'll also get a information on how to position yourself and the best avenue for marketing and publishing your work.
- Work with a Professional Writer
- Individual Attention: in person, by phone, online
- First Timer or Experienced Writer
- Professional advice and feedback
- Your project on track quickly
- 12 weeks of on-demand mentoring
- In-depth coaching: style, grammar, and voice
- Publishing advice and marketing your work
- Feedback, support, and answers to your questions
- A mentor working with you every step of the way
- 8 full sessions of in-depth mentoring
Want to Start Right Away?
We'll get back with you immediately to put your program in motion.
Need more information?
For more information or to set up your customized training program: