Writing Boot Camp
The ultimate experience for those who
write and want to produce great work.
The Writing Loft Boot Camp is an intensive
full-day program designed to give you the knowledge you need to become
confident in your ability to write to entertain, influence, and inform.
You'll start your day at 9 a.m. with a mini-breakfast and then it's off
Your drill instructor will lead the troops through the following
- Lectures on Craft and The Science of Impacting the Reader
- Personalized Writing Exercises
- Concentration on Individual Strengths and Weaknesses
- Exploring Your Voice and Unique Expression
- Group Discussions on Craft
You'll stop for a catered lunch, converse with your
peers and talk about the craft
Then it's back to your mission of becoming a well-trained soldier of
the Literary Elite Writer's Infantry.
You'll stop for R&R at about 4:00pm. You'll celebrate your
outstanding literary skills with your sergeant and army buddies by
shouting "huu-rahs" as you receive your graduation certificate. You
will have become a clean, mean, writing machine.
"HUU-RAH" Reserve Your Seat!
Boot Camps are limited and fill up fast. Reserve
your seat right away to confirm your registration.
Master Writing Boot Camp"
(An advanced writing boot camp)
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Time: 9am - 4pm
Location: Coyote Point, Captain's House--San Mateo, CA
includes continental breakfast and lunch.
- Attendees should send a sample of their writing (no more than 10 pages) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The boot camp will address individual needs with assignments created specifically for the attendee.
- Due to the individual nature of this training camp, seats are limited.
Call The Writing Loft at 530-988-5181